circaid Reduction Kit Lymphedema Compression Knee Wrap
circaid reduction kit is a revolutionary system that combines all the benefits of inelastic compression with the advantages of a custom garment. The modular reduction kit system available in upper extremity and lower extremity modules, combine Arm, upper leg, knee and lower leg elements as needed to customize this system for your own unique therapy needs.
Designed for acute drainage phase lymphedema management, patients will enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician. After using the reduction kit, patients will never go back to bandaging again!
- The single reduction kit knee piece can be combined with the reduction kit upper leg, and lower leg piece for full leg coverage
- The customizable reduction kit system is trimmed to fit in the clinic and as a result adaptable to your patient's unique needs.
- Kits come complete with underliners and shelf straps for challenging areas.
- Made with breath-o-prene material for better heat and moisture transfer
- Easy handling, juxtapose straps.
- Use the built in pressure gauge card to deliver consistent compression for each individual strap.
- It is recommended a separate foot piece be ordered with the lower leg kit that will meet the specific patient's needs.