mediven angio 15-20 mmHg PAD Diabetic Calf High Closed Toe Compression Stockings
Safety in treatment, down to the toes.
mediven Angio is the only clinically proven medical compression stocking clinically proven for patients with chronic venous disease and mild peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and/or diabetes.
- Merino-plush padding in the entire foot from the toes up to above the ankle, reduces pressure to prevent lesions
- Extra-long, flat toe-seam gentle cradles the toes, forming an anatomical shape for optimum pressure relief
- Solid ribbed structure with high longitudinal elongation for easier application
- Extra-wide cuff ensures a secure hold with even pressure distribution to avoid constriction
- 90°-degree heel, ensures even distribution of the knitted fabric in the heel and instep area
- Two foot lengths available for a contoured fit and additional toe relief
The mediven angio was specifically developed for patients with mild to moderate diabetes and Peripheral Arterial Disease. Designed with soft merino wool padding and flat toe seams, the mediven angio protects sensitive areas and bony prominences across the entire foot and ankle, enabling effective and safe vein therapy.
mediven angio is the only medical compression stocking whose safety for use for patients with chronic venous disease and associated mild-to moderate PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) and/or diabetes mellitus.
mediven angio has been scientifically investigated and confirmed in a clinical study. It was proven that no skin lesions (for example, pressure marks, constrictions) occurred and that the blood flow in the smallest vessels (= microcirculation including oxygen saturation) remained stable under compression.
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII